Sunday, June 17, 2012





Not had a word to say when u choosen to make me a slave
Not had a choice when u just kicked me out of your door to be in front of millions of pains
me dont know what i did to you.....but u had shown me the hell with thirsty days 
with hungry stomach , burnt legs ,with no cloths,...
I was abused every day, scolded by almost every one ... people stare at me with anger even though I am child
Just becoz i was tought by you to go and beg for every thing as you haven't given me anything neither the potential to buy something on my own. 
There are millions of me around this world but we are not freinds becoz we fight every day to eat ,to breath, we dont have time to hold each others hand and roam around as we need to run over our lifes to be alive.
I dnt want to cry becoz nobody will hear that...neither want to scream at you becoz people will laugh not at me but at my impotence.
Dont want to say you anything but just want to sit and ask GOD what crime I did that you given me the confinement of life where I dont have my choice of being alive.





No comments:

Post a Comment